Over 110 million annual viewers and nearly $1.9 billion spent on advertising in the last ten years — opportunity and risk don’t get much bigger than the Super Bowl.
We are psyched to have participated in the last 9 Super Bowls on behalf of major brand advertisers Bridgestone and Gildan, leveraging online and offline channels to provide lasting brand experiences that move the chains, excite viewers and drive game-winning conversions. Pretty phenomenal work from a bunch of nerds who had zero shot of making the football team back in high school.
Big Game, big strategies and big wins for our Super Bowl advertising partners.
A few of our Big Game stats:
Our Super Bowl work dates back to 2008 — before YouTube True View and Twitter advertising even existed. You might say we were doing digital Super Bowl strategies before digital Super Bowl strategies were cool.
- #3 Most Viewed Video on YouTube with more than 1.2 million views in the first 48 hours; 60% of views resulting from digital media campaigns for Bridgestone
- 5.1 million Bridgestone asset views and 400%+ increase in purchase intent activity
- 270% increase in brand awareness, 81% increase in video view impact after the Super Bowl for Gildan
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Display Advertising
- Social Media Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Creative Services
- Social Content Development
- Social Strategy & Management
- Social Intelligence Research
- Market Research
- Analytics Measurement (Super Bowl Impact Analyses)