Long John Silver's
There is a good chance you’ve heard of Long John Silver’s.
But did you know they are the country’s largest quick-service seafood chain, with more than 1,200 locations?
Talk about some big fish.
So when Long John Silver’s came to us ready to introduce a hip new healthy-options menu, we knew that a focused long-tail search strategy surrounding healthy seafood options would be just what the Captain ordered to bring the menu to market quickly, get the word out and drive guests into the restaurant.
Our research-infused paid search campaign was as appetizing as the new menu itself, producing the following results:
- 36% of visitors found the new menu via long-tail paid search queries
- 79% of visitors to campaign landing page ‘more likely to eat at a Long John Silver’s more often in the future’
- 96% of visitors to campaign landing page indicated they would eat at a Long John Silver’s in the future
- One third of the 96% would eat at Long John Silver’s ‘more frequently than in the past’
More visitors, more diners, more often. Now that’s what we call hooking the big one!
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Market Research