20% of tire purchasers can’t remember what brand they recently purchased — talk about a low interest category!
While tire buying and vehicle maintenance may not be at the top of most consumers’ to-do lists, the least we can do is make the process more convenient. We’ve had more than 11 years’ experience doing just that for our client partners at Bridgestone, impacting more than 14 divisions of their retail and manufacturing business.
Data: driving a better tire-buying experience since 2002.
Highlights from the Driver’s Seat:
Not only have we helped increase tire sales, but through our innovative solutions that link online web analytics to offline point-of-sale systems to the integration of automated real-time weather within our digital media campaigns, we’ve shown Bridgestone just how cool data can be.
- 40% increase in brand’s retail website conversions after deep analysis of customer engagement with site and resulting optimization of tire quote process to improve user experience
- 188% YOY increase in Black Friday tire sales’ volume for brand’s retail division; largest Black Friday sales day in 3+ years
- 240% YOY increase in Tire Advisor completions on Bridgestone brand site while decreasing cost by 35%; 85% decrease in cost-per-store locator
- 88% YOY increase in Firestone brand site visits; 12% increase in paid media engagement despite 18% decrease in media spend
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Display Advertising
- Social Media Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Creative Services
- Social Content Development
- Social Strategy & Management
- Social Intelligence Research
- Market Research
- Analytics Implementation
- Analytics Measurement & Analyses
- Database & Dashboard Development